Know What to Expect on the Road to Publication
Perfect Bound: How to Navigate the Book Publishing Process Like a Pro
by Katherine Pickett
Silver Winner, 2015 IBPA Benjamin Franklin Awards
Gold Winner, 2014 Foreword Reviews’ INDIEFAB Book of the Year Awards
Are you ready to create and sell the highest-quality book you can while avoiding the costly mistakes that have sunk so many other good book ideas? Grab Perfect Bound
Order today and receive access to the 20-page ebook
Hiring and Working with a Freelance Editor
Get the Insights You Need to Succeed!
- Determine your route: Assess your strengths and weaknesses to find the publishing path that’s right for you
- Build your publishing team: Discover best practices for finding and working with publishing professionals
- Learn from the experts: Get inside tips, advice, and real-life stories from the author and 11 Roadside Assistants—publishing professionals and other successful authors ready to help you succeed
- Avoid the potholes: Identify and overcome some of the biggest mistakes new authors make
- Prepare for success: Take steps today to create a high-quality and highly marketable book
Don’t Waste Any More Time Making Beginner’s Mistakes
Each chapter in Perfect Bound
highlights the most common mistakes authors make at that stage of production. It then goes one step further, offering practical solutions for how to avoid them. No more costly beginner’s mistakes!
Create a Marketable Book That Sells
With time-saving tips and expert advice, Perfect Bound
guides you through the complete publishing process to help you create a truly marketable book. Along the way, you’ll meet the publishing professionals you’ll be working with—editors, designers, ebook companies, and more.
With Perfect Bound, You’re Not Alone.
Called “a treasure trove of practical advice” and “an indispensable resource,” Perfect Bound
is the perfect companion for your publishing journey. Publishing a book doesn’t have to be overwhelming. With Perfect Bound, you have the advantage. Take it!
A Message from the Author
My mission in writing Perfect Bound, as it has been throughout my career, is to help aspiring authors achieve their dream of publication. Armed with the knowledge contained in this book, authors will be more confident in their approach to book publishing in general and the book production process in particular. Further, they will save time and money when they avoid the common pitfalls every author faces.
Given an inside look at publishing through the eyes of an experienced editor, authors will have an edge on the competition, helping to ensure their success in the publishing world. My goal is to assist as many authors as I can to reach that point.
P.S. Order today and receive access to the 20-page ebook Hiring and Working with a Freelance Editor